7 Day Romantic Okavango Safari
7 Days in luxury safari camps in the Okavango Delta. Enjoy honeymoon suites with romantic starlight baths and private mokoro excursions.
7 Day Romantic Okavango Safari Overview
Spend 7 Days in luxury vintage safari camps in the Okavango Delta. Stay in Honeymoon suites with romantic starlight baths. Be treated to private mokoro trails with a surprise champagne brunch on an island. Go on fishing expeditions combined with picnic lunches. Enjoy romantic dinners on your private veranda or dine in the wild.
We offer a variety of African safaris, including exciting mobile tented safaris that let you experience as much of one country as possible. We can tailor-make the best itinerary to suit you, for example combining a mobile tented safari with other great African highlights, including beach and city destinations. Contact us for a free, no obligation quote on a tailor made safari to suite your specific needs and preferences.
* Please note that a strict luggage allowance of 20 kg per person is applicable for all charter flights as small aircraft are used. Luggage must be in small manageable bags, not suitcases.
DAY 1 – 3: Gunns Camp
Your safari will start with a scenic 20 minute flight over Okavango Delta, from Maun to Gunn’s Camp. On arrival we will have welcome cocktails and traditional singing and dancing. Afternoon activity is a choice between a Mokoro trip, a game walk, a sunset cruise or fishing. We will have a bottle of champagne in your room on arrival.
Day two includes a morning and afternoon activity. This can be a choice between a Mokoro trip, a game walk, a motorboat cruise and fishing. A full days fishing expedition can also be arranged. If you chose a morning Mokoro trip, a surprise brunch will be served on the island.
Your final day at Gunn’s Camp will include a morning and afternoon activity. This can be a Mokoro trip, a game walk, a motor boat cruise or fishing.
DAY 3 – 6: Pom Pom Camp
In the morning catch a short 10 minute scenic flight over the heart of the Okavango Delta to Pom Pom Camp. On arrival, enjoy welcome cocktails and traditional singing and dancing. Afternoon activities can include a game drive, a night drive, sunset cruise or fishing. A bottle of cold champagne will be in your room, waiting for you. Your room has an outside shower, and a starlight bath situated on the verandah.
A morning and afternoon of activities awaits you once again. This can include a game drive, a night drive, mokoro trip, game walk, motorboat cruise or fishing. For something private, we recommend choosing between the mokoro trail with champagne lunch on the island, or fishing.
Enjoying a final day of morning and afternoon of activities. Again, this can include a game drive, a night drive, mokoro trip, game walk, motor boat cruise or fishing.
DAY 7: Departure
After breakfast, catch a flight back to Maun over the Okavango Delta.
1 July – 31 October
1 April – 30 June / Nov
1 Dec – 31 March
• Flights from Maun – Gunns Camp – Pom Pom Camp Return
• All meals
• Tea & Coffees
• Local Brand Beverages ( alcoholic & non-alcoholic)
• Laundry Service
• Emergency Evacuation Cover ( guests still require their own insurance)
• All game viewing activities
– PomPom Camp: Game Drives, Night Drives, Boat Cruises, Mekoros, Fishing, Nature Walks
– Gunn’s Camp: Mokoro Excursions, Sunset Cruises, Game Walks, Fishing
• Personal items
• Meals and drinks not specified above
• Visa fees (if applicable)
• Local and international flights to and from Maun
Terms & Conditions
• A strict luggage allowance of 20 kg per person is applicable for all charter flights as small aircraft are used. Luggage must be in small manageable bags, not suitcases.
• Price is per person sharing
• Subject to availability
• Offer valid for travel until 31 March 2018
• Rates are subject to change without prior notice
• Rates are inclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT) @ 12%
• Water activities are water level permitted
• Government rates and levies are subject to change without prior notice