Singita Boulders Lodge is set along the banks of the Sand River in Singita’s privately owned reserve within the Sabi Sand Reserve.
Boulders lodge Overview
Singita Boulders Lodge is set along the banks of the Sand River in Singita’s privately owned reserve within the Sabi Sand Reserve. The lodge is a celebration of the tranquillity, space, and light which flows throughout this incredibly vast area. Inspired by the geometry of the boulders on which it rests, Boulders Lodge is an inviting oasis where organic interiors integrate seamlessly with the raw African beauty outside. Singita Boulders Lodge is perfectly at home in its pristine setting and whether through walls of glass or open-air areas, the surrounding landscape and animals can be seen and enjoyed from every angle, making for a truly immersive safari experience.
Boulders lodge Rooms
Open to the elements or separated from the outdoors by glass walls, guest suites feel close to the river so guests can closely engage with the magnificent setting. Each suite has an ensuite bedroom, private sitting room and game viewing deck with private plunge pool overlooking the untouched wilderness, creates the perfect sanctuary for guests during their stay.
Rustic, handmade furnishings made from fossilised tree stumps, slabs of solid stone, wrought iron and leather are balanced with the soft, sensual feeling of a sheep-skin rug, natural flax bed linen and cloud-like cotton towels. These subtle layers of luxury blend soulful, sensual Africa with high design to instil a sense of tranquillity and ease guests into the rhythm of safari life.
8 x River Suites are found along the river facing stretch of the property.
2 x Bush Suites overlook a well visited watering hole and the untouched wilderness.
2 x Family suites include an en-suite master bedroom and an en-suite twin bedroom as well as a dining and lounge veranda area with a stone fireplace, and a private viewing deck with heated plunge pool.
|ADULT SHARING||ADULT SINGLE||CHILDREN U12|
1 Jan – 31 Dec
Please treat all pricing as a guide only:
• Our rates are per person per night unless we note differently
• All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice
• Our best rates for accommodation are available in our customized packages
• Children over the age of 10 are welcome.
Boulders lodge Inclusions
• Luxurious en-suite accommodation
• All meals
• All drinks (including premium wines, spirits and liqueurs, but excluding French Champagne)
• Land Rover safaris
• Mountain biking
• Bush walks
• Laundry and valet services
• Road transfers to and from Singita airstrip
Boulders lodge Exclusions
• Telephone calls
• Air transfers to and from the lodge
• Spa treatments
• Use of a private Land Rover
• Certain special meal requests
• Purchases from the Singita Boutique & Gallery
• Tourism Levy of $5 per person per nightentrance gate
Boulders lodge Amenities
• Electricity/power available: 220V
• Hair dryers are supplied in each suite
Boulders lodge Facilities
• Swimming pool
• Babysitting services
Boulders lodge Activities
Daytime game drives and spot lit night drives with professional guides. All the safaris at Singita Sabi Sand are conducted in Land Rovers with a maximum of six guests per vehicle. However, should you wish complete privacy, you may hire a private vehicle on this basis. Sole use of a Land Rover should be reserved well in advance and is subject to availability. Prices are available upon request. Walking safaris, community visits, mountain biking, stargazing safaris and archery