Singita Lebombo Lodge is a celebration of cutting-edge design in an African context where everything defers to nature.
Lebombo Lodge Overview
Singita Lebombo Lodge is a celebration of cutting-edge design in an African context where everything defers to nature. This dramatic lodge, comprises 13 suites and one private-use villa that give guests a front row seat to the Kruger National Park with bold, contemporary open plan suites suspended above the N’Wanetsi River. The exclusive concession is a richly diverse habitat, teeming with game, beneath endless African skies.
The private villa is the most exciting extension of the lodge; set apart from the main lodge, it features two 2-bedroom suites, each with a private pool, that link together to create a spectacular exclusive-use four-bedroom offering with a stunning shared pool. Built low down on the river bank beneath mature trees, the private villa is fully staffed, has an open- plan kitchen and its own boma.
Bold and contemporary, sculptural and organic, the light-filled, ordered structures of the lodge seem almost dropped into the untamed terrain of Singita’s privately-leased concession.
Other highlights of the lodge include a roof terrace and wine studio (a multi-level retreat which boasts a library, multi-media room, wine studio and rooftop viewing area), an interactive kitchen, an espresso bar and help-yourself deli, and an additional 25-metre lap pool. All communal areas of the lodge have been pushed out to ensure that the outside bursts in, offering elegant, calm and meditative spaces immersed in a dramatic landscape of giant euphorbia trees.
Lebombo Lodge Rooms
This boldly dramatic lodge, situated on Singita’s private concession in the Kruger National Park, is home to 15 loft-style suites. The design of these light-filled structures, floating between river and sky, was inspired by the many eagles’ nests built into the cliff face of the river bank. Sophisticated and contemporary, the glass-walled suites are romantic hideaways leading outdoors onto elevated wooden viewing decks where guests may sleep out with nothing more than mosquito netting between them and the stars. Throughout the lodge, the imaginative use of glass, wood, steel, and layered fabrics in muted shades invites the surrounding landscape indoors.
|ADULT SHARING||ADULT SINGLE||CHILDREN U12|
1 Jan – 31 Dec
|Two-Bedroom Suite||6438 (per suite)||6438 (per suite)||2146 (per suite)|
|Villa||15597 (per villa)||15597 (per villa)||–|
Please treat all pricing as a guide only:
• Our rates are per person per night unless we note differently
• All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice
• Our best rates for accommodation are available in our customized packages
• Children over the age of 10 are welcome.
Lebombo Lodge Inclusions
• Luxurious en-suite accommodation
• All meals
• All drinks (including premium wines, spirits and liqueurs, but excluding French Champagne)
• Land Rover safaris
• Mountain biking
• Bush walks
• Laundry and valet services
• Road transfers to and from Singita airstrip
Lebombo Lodge Exclusions
• Telephone calls
• Air transfers to and from the lodge
• Spa treatments
• Use of a private Land Rover
• Certain special meal requests
• Purchases from the Singita Boutique & Gallery
• Tourism Levy of $5 per person per nightentrance gate.
Lebombo Lodge Amenities
• Electricity/power available: 220V.
• Hair dryers are supplied in each suite
Lebombo Lodge Facilities
• There is a swimming pool in the main lodge area
• Spa and gym facilities are available
• The Singita Boutique & Gallery
• There is a television available in the main lodge area
• Dependent upon area coverage, there is mobile phone signal
• There is complimentary internet (WiFi) access, however due to the remote location of the lodge, the wireless connection can be slow and intermittent
• Electricity/power available: 220V. Converters are also available and hair dryers are supplied in each suite
Lebombo Lodge Activities
Daytime game drives and spot lit night drives with professional guides. All the safaris at Singita Sabi Sand are conducted in Land Rovers with a maximum of six guests per vehicle. However, should you wish complete privacy, you may hire a private vehicle on this basis. Sole use of a Land Rover should be reserved well in advance and is subject to availability. Prices are available upon request. Walking safaris, visits to the Singita School of Cooking in the staff village, mountain biking, stargazing safaris and archery.