5 Day Okavango Delta / Moremi
Visit Pom Pom Camp and Moremi Crossing or Gunns Camp in the Okavango Delta for 2 nights each. This package is designed to give you the most out of your safari to the Okavango Delta and Explore the picturesque landscape at an affordable rate.
5 Day Okavango Delta / Moremi Overview
This package is designed to give you the most out of your safari to the Okavango Delta and Moremi Crossing in Botswana. Explore the picturesque Okavango Delta at an affordable rate. This safari package is fully reversible at the same rate.
We offer a variety of African safaris, including exciting mobile tented safaris that let you experience as much of one country as possible. We can tailor-make the best itinerary to suit you, for example combining a mobile tented safari with other great African highlights, including beach and city destinations. Contact us for a free, no obligation quote on a tailor made safari to suite your specific needs and preferences.
* Please note that a strict luggage allowance of 20 kg per person is applicable for all charter flights as small aircraft are used. Luggage must be in small manageable bags, not suitcases.
DAY 1 – 2: Pom Pom Camp
On arrival at Maun International Airport (MUB) you will be greeted by one of our friendly representatives and transferred by charter flight to Pom Pom Camp. A safari vehicle will be waiting to take you to the camp. On arrival at the camp you will be checked in and have a little bit of time to relax and enjoy the privacy of the Okavango Delta. Spend 2 nights at Pom Pom Camp in a private concession area, with the camp staff catering to your needs.
Pom Pom is one of the camps in the Okavango Delta that is able to offer game drives within their own private concession. Morning and evening game drives in the company of qualified guides will give you the opportunity to view all the big game and night life of this environment. A Mokoro trip is a fantastic way to experience the wonders of the Okavango Delta. In the company of a professional poler with vast experience of the Delta, you will be able to enjoy the sights and sounds of this unique habitat and learn about the waterways and wildlife. Fishing is also possible at Pom Pom, and the guides will be happy to take you to their secret spots to try for African Pike and a variety of Bream species.
DAY 3 – 4: Moremi Crossing or Gunns Camp
A short charter flight will take you to your choice of Moremi Crossing or Gunns Camp bordering the Moremi Game Reserve. The first protected area in Africa to be established by local people, the Reserve is rated as Africa’s most beautiful wildlife sanctuary. Spend 2 nights here and become part of the bustling river life by easing between the papyrus clad banks on traditional ‘mokoro’ canoes. Explore the wilderness on foot under the guidance and education of your own personal guide. Feel your senses ignite as you become part of life in the bush and encounter game without the parameters of a vehicle. A great way to explore the crystal clear channels of the Boro River. Motor-boat cruises are organised in time to toast the unprecedented African sunsets while drifting on a lagoon in the middle of the Okavango Delta. Watch as the mutating colours are reflected in the smooth waters, disturbed only by dipping swallows or curious hippos. (Gunn’s Main Camp only, unless by prior arrangement and subject to delta water levels)
DAY 5: Departure
After breakfast at the lodge you will be transferred back to Maun Airport (MUB) in time for your departing flight.
1 July – 31 October
1 April – 30 June
1 Nov – 31 March
|Children U12 Years||2000||1625||1307|
• 2 Nights accommodation at Pom Pom Camp
• 2 Nights accommodation at Gunns Camp or Moremi Crossing
• Intercamp charter flights
• Scheduled activities
• All meals
• Tea & Coffees
• Local Brand Beverages (alcoholic & non-alcoholic)
• National park fees and all Government levies and taxes
• Emergency evacuation cover (guests still require their own insurance)
• Personal items
• Meals and drinks not specified above
• Visa fees (if applicable)
• Local and international flights to and from Maun
Terms & Conditions
• A strict luggage allowance of 20 kg per person is applicable for all charter flights as small aircraft are used. Luggage must be in small manageable bags, not suitcases.
• Price is per person sharing
• Subject to availability
• Offer valid for travel until 31 March 2018
• Rates are subject to change without prior notice
• Rates are inclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT) @ 12%
• Water activities are water level permitted
• Government rates and levies are subject to change without prior notice