Ultimate Southern Africa
14 Days in Cape Town – Sabi Sand – Victoria Falls – Okavango Delta
This once-in-a-lifetime 14-day journey ticks all the boxes when it comes to the very highlights of South Africa, Zimbabwe and Botswana: vibrant city life, beaches, safari, natural wonders and untouched wilderness.
Ultimate Southern Africa
Your Journey Mapped Out
- 5 Nights in Cape Town – South Africa
- 3 Nights at Sabi Sand/Kruger National Park – South Africa
- 2 Nights in Victoria Falls – Zimbabwe
- 3 Nights in Okavango Delta – Botswana
13 Nights – 14 Days in total
This once-in-a-lifetime 14-day journey ticks all the boxes when it comes to the very highlights of South Africa, Zimbabwe and Botswana: vibrant city life, beaches, safari, natural wonders and untouched wilderness. You start off in Cape Town, the multicultural hub between two oceans boasts world-class restaurants, beautiful bays and of course iconic Table Mountain. Next up is the most exclusive game reserve in South Africa, Sabi Sand. Spend your days watching the Big 5 on game drives, enjoy the obligatory G&T as a sundowner and go on exhilarating bush walks. Travel north and witness one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the world, the thundering Victoria Falls. Learn about the history of the first explorers on a guided tour, cruise down the Zambezi river or take the heritage tram across the bridge to Zambia. Last stop is one of the last truly untouched and wild places on earth; Botswana. Get up close to elephants, hippos and crocodiles on a mokoro trip (traditional wooden canoe)Delta or go for a walking safari on secluded swamp islands in the world-famous Okavango Delta.
5 Nights In Cape Town
Nestled between the mountain and the ocean the oldest city in South Africa has a cultural heritage spanning more than 300 years. The “mother city” offers a wide spectrum of experiences to fill your senses, from the journey up the mountain, white sandy beaches and the bustling Victoria and Albert Waterfront where the harbor is set in the midst of a huge entertainment venue with shops, craft centers, restaurants and theaters.
- The 57-square-kilometre park, home the Table Mountain and more than 1470 floral species.
- The bustling Victoria and Alfred Waterfront.
- White Sandy beaches.
- Shark cage diving, or a boat trip to Robben Island, the former home of Nelson Mandela and other political prisoners.
- Tours to the winelands or a vast array of immersive culinary based experiences.
We recommend you stay at Cape Cadogan Hotel
The Cape Cadogan has it all. The exclusive and intimate boutique hotel is located at the foot of Table Mountain in the heart of one of the most popular suburbs of Cape Town. It can even proudly call itself a national monument being housed in a historic Georgian and Victorian building. A stately mansion with a beautiful terrace and garden on the outside, an Elysium of aesthetics on the inside. The interiors are a composition of classic furniture, fresh colours and modern design pieces.
3 Nights In Sabi Sand/Kruger National Park
Kruger National Park is one of the largest and iconic big 5 game parks in Africa, covering and area of almost 20,000 square kilometers. Rated as the ultimate safari experience in Southern Africa, it is home to the Big 5 as well as 147 species of large mammals, 114 species of reptiles and over 500 bird species. Incorporating the Greater Kruger area which refers to the 20 private reserves to the west of the Kruger National Park, the destination offers a wide variety of lodges and game experiences.
- The second largest game reserve in Africa.
- Big 5 game experiences with drive or walking safaris.
- 500 recorded species of birds providing amazing opportunities for rare sightings for the
- An array of lodges offering a variety of price ranges.
- Easy access by either Road or nearby airports.
We recommend you stay at Lion Sands in the Greater Kruger
Lion Sands River Lodge is the epitome of style in the bush with a blend of traditional materials like thatch or wood and sleek, modern design. Earthy tones with splashes of colour make you feel right at home and create a unique atmosphere between rustic adventure and chic five-star boutique hotel. Look forward to venturing out twice a day on a morning and afternoon game drive to track large game like elephants, buffalo and leopards as well as to discover the many secrets of the bush. Gather around the fire to exchange the best sightings with other travellers, before you retreat to your beautiful suite to fall asleep to the sound of laughing hyena and roaring lions – nature’s very own lullaby.
2 Nights in Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Long before the Victoria Falls were discovered and named by the missionary David Livingstone in 1855, the local inhabitants knew it as “Mosi oa-Tunya” (“the smoke that thunders”). Livingstone was so amazed with the sighting that he recorded in his journal “It has never been seen before by European eyes, but scenes so wonderful must have been gazed upon by angels in their flight”. The Victoria Falls are one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. Join safari-lovers from around the globe who flock to Zimbabwe every year to awaken their sense of adventure and marvel at the 354ft sheet of flowing water.
- A historic guided tour of the Victoria Falls
- A leisurely sunset or dinner cruise on the mighty Zambezi River above the falls.
- A Game drive or walk in the Zambezi National Park, along the Zambezi River.
- A scenic helicopter flight above the Falls, very aptly named “the flight of the angels”.
- An Immersive and interactive cooking experience combined with nature.
- A variety of adrenalin experiences including a 111 meter bungee jump off the famous Victoria Falls Bridge, or rafting below the Victoria Falls, which is commonly recognized as the best Grade 5 white water rafting in the World.
- The wonderful hospitality of the people of Zimbabwe.
We recommend you stay at Stanley & Livingstone Boutique Hotel
The Stanley & Livingstone Boutique Hotel is truly a one-of-a-kind gem outside of Victoria Falls. Located on a private concession, guests can watch giraffes, zebras and other game while having breakfast on the terrace. Arguably the most stylish property in and around Victoria Falls, modern décor and high-quality finishes can be found throughout. Light shades of grey, earthy tones mixed with eccentric patterns and a splash of colour create a design haven and a sophisticated, soothing atmosphere.
3 Nights In The Okavango Delta
The Okavango Delta is considered one of Nature’s masterpieces. An Okavango Delta safari offers its visitors an insight into one of Africa’s truly great wildernesses. A World Heritage Site, this vast and virtually untouched freshwater wetland lies at the heart of Botswana’s arid Kalahari. Yet it supports an abundance of wildlife within a setting of dazzling natural beauty.
- A World Heritage Site, this vast and virtually untouched freshwater wetland lies at the heart of Botswana’s arid Kalahari..
- It is home to huge numbers of elephant, buffalo, lion, hippo, giraffe and zebra and more.
- A predator paradise, the Okavango is a world-famous stronghold for leopard and wild dog as well as many rare and unusual mammal and bird species.
- Experience guided game drives, bush walks, mokoro (canoe) and boat trips during your safari in the Okavango Delta.
- This is a destination boasting Botswana’s widest range of safari activities and features some of Africa’s most luxurious wilderness accommodation..
We recommend you stay at Moremi Crossing
Staying at Moremi Crossing means you are staying in the heart of the world-famous Okavango Delta, which in turn is the true and wild heart of Africa. The rustic but yet comfortable camp is located on a remote island surrounded by the seasonal floodplains of the Delta. Prepare yourself for an unfathomable diversity of flora and fauna in this untouched wilderness. Spend your days on game drives or guided bush walks to get up close to elephants, buffalos, hippos, crocodiles and many more. Alternatively, you can silently float down the channels in a mokoro, a traditional canoe carved out of wood – perfect for birding.
Other recommended places to stay.
• Gunns Camp
• 13 night’s accommodation
• Activities throughout the safari
• National Park entrance fees
• Laundry services
• Adapted in camp activities for the Children/Family members
• Emergency medical evacuation cover included
• Meals other than specified
• Premium brand drinks
• Sightseeing and activities other than specified
• Visa fees
• Travel insurance
• International flights & airport taxes